THE SALSA WITH SILVIA DANCE STUDIO IS LOCATED AT:
3232 Georgia Ave NW, Suite 104
Washington, DC 20010.
Telephone: (202) 643 1870
Metro: Columbia Heights or Petworth (Green line)
ABOUT OUR STUDIO
We have the Largest Latin dance studio in the DC area. Built and opened in April of 2016, our studio is beautifully designed and perfect to make your special occasion a memorable one. CLICK HERE to view the official venue web site with professional photos, specs, floor plans and more.
– SMALL WEDDINGS
– ANY OCCASION PARTIES & EVENTS
– CORPORATE PARTIES & EVENTS
– TEAM BUILDING WORKSHOPS
– COCKTAIL PARTIES
– KIDS/FAMILY PARTIES & EVENTS
– SMALL OR LARGE DANCE, FITNESS AND OTHER CLASSES
TOTAL CAPACITY & SIZE:
2,600sq ft total space with 1,601sq ft open floor area. Total capacity is up to 180 standing guests or 100 – 120 sitting guests, up to 12 tables.
The space can be used as one big room or can be divided with a stylish motorized and sound proofed partition. Theatrical curtains are used to divide the space additionally into 1 larger and two smaller rooms.
AVAILABLE SOUND EQUIPMENT FOR RENT:
– State-of-the art sound system and DJ equipment available upon request.
ABOUT THE SPACE AND ITS FEATURES:
– Convenient location in NW DC, 2 miles North from downtown DC
– Beautiful hardwood floors and mirrors throughout
– Unique interior design and elegant art work
– Fourteen foot ceiling height
– Variable lighting
– Main floor that can be separated in two or three individual rooms
– Changing/prep room
– Small kitchen (microwave, commercial grade sink and smaller sink, cabinets, counter top).
– Sound-proofed so that it can accommodate events with loud music.
– State-of-the-art audio equipment
– Internet and WI-FI access
– Zoned air-conditioning
– Two ADA-compliant bathrooms equipped with changing tables.
ACCESSIBILITY & PARKING:
The venue is located about 2 miles from downtown DC at 3232 Georgia Ave. NW, Suite 104, Washington, DC 20010. Easily accessible by car or public transportation (Columbia Heights or Petworth Metro stations on the green line as well as bus H70). The venue does not have its own designated parking but there is street parking in the neighborhood and meter parking on Georgia Ave. The main entrance is on Georgia Ave. and it is street level, no steps or stairs, easily accessible by people in wheel chairs or families with strollers.
Rental prices vary depending on day of the week, time of year, time of day, one time or reoccurring rental, number of people and type of use. Please contact studio owner to discuss the details of your rental needs.
View more venue pictures here.
Click on the image below to download a high print resolution of our 1-page brochure.